Woooohoooo I got herrrr. Time to sketch away <3
Been trying at this for quite a few days now. No matter which design I tried or how I drew it, nothing seemed to fit. Now I think I am on to something.
My attempt at applying for a
fawnling. Hope I can get her.
“Amber Champagne Fawn”
Glenmore Height (10.2HH)Type:
Light Body. Rather elegant and dainty.Use:
Western Isles RP. At this point thinking Glenmore?Notes/Future Plans: Appearance
As she develops, I imagine her hair to grow a lot longer, might put a lot more emphasis on the different braids by that point. I have an image of her wearing flowers at some point too; real girly-girl at heart I think. I think her jewellery might change too; she might lose the daggy earrings and go for something more lady-like as she grows older, maybe a necklace of some form. I love the idea of the horn on the girls, but in terms of her own understanding, she can get rather upset and self-conscious over it. She is a very beautiful girl, but with that horn it causes a great deal of conflict with her. Perhaps she will come to accept it in time, was likely teased as a child when it started to grow – outcast by the other kids. Probably has some bearing on her ability to meet others.Magic
I don’t have a great understanding of the magic system in the fawnlings RP, but I could see her magic light based, be that a manipulation of light to create illusions. Likely some form of calming magic or healing magic, something incredibly passive.Art style
I've always loved drawing in the cartoony, expressive art style. Eyebrows, that sort of thing. I used to do it a lot when I was a younger artist, Id love to portray the Fawnling kingdom in such a light and its a great platform for me to do that. Im not so sure with how I have drawn her here, it has taken me quite a few many goes to get it right. I may have to play with some more sketches on the face structure till i find something I am happy with.Rough Personality
(Will obviously develop as we explore her character more)
- Contrived, quiet and very analytical, Élowynn is hardly one for rash actions. At her core, she is incredibly compassionate and loyal and holds family in very high regard.
- Doesn’t believe in rough-and tumble games like she used to play as a fawn, perhaps deep down, she wishes she still could. Far too concerned with being a ‘lady’, she thinks that’s the right way to be accepted.
- Secretly, a bit of a hopeless romantic.
- Very protective of loved ones. Far more skilful in the art of scorn and quick-wit than fighting, that is the stags job.
- Fascination with birds, also loves to sing to herself. (THESE TRAITS ARE IN TOO MANY OF MY CHARS HAAAA)
This is a lot more blank than I would like it to be, but I am a strong believer of character development through progression. Letting things go organically. That's how all my characters develop; with time and care. it feels wrong to make a rigid base for a character and then have to follow it to the letter. Far too restricting, never fun.
Art (c) =KateHallen
Do not use without permission.